Nicholas George Ltd – Customer Complaints Procedure
Our commitment to customers. We aim to ensure that:
- Making a complaint is as easy as possible
- We treat your complaint seriously
- We deal with your complaint promptly and in confidence
- We learn from complaints and use them to review and improve our service
What is a complaint?A complaint is when you tell us you are not happy about the service we provide. It can be about anything and could include:
- When we do not deliver a service on time
- When we give you the wrong information
- When you receive a poor quality service
- When you have a problem with a member of staff
How to make a complaint?If you wish to make a complaint you can contact our Managing Director in any of the ways listed below;
- By email to email@example.com
- In writing to Max Redgrave, Nicholas George Ltd, 86 St Mary’s Row, Moseley, Birmingham, B13 9EF
- By phone to our Managing Director on 0121 442 2049
- In person at our Moseley office. Your complaint will be fully investigated and a response issued within 10 working days.
If you are unhappy with the response you can contact the Company Chairman Nicholas George, 86 St Mary’s Row, Moseley, Birmingham, B13 9EF
If you are still unhappy with our response you can contact the Ombudsman Scheme for Estate Agents (OAE) who deal with lettings complaints, to adjudicate on complaints against National Approved Letting Scheme (NALS) firms and offer independent redress to the consumer. Ombudsman for Estate Agents, Beckett House, 4 Bridge Street, Salisbury, SP1 2LX The Ombudsman will not normally investigate a complaint unless the internal complaints procedure has been exhausted.
Response times: We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 2 working days. We will issue a full response within 10 working days. If there is a delay in responding we will keep you informed of our progress. Comments We are happy to receive any other comments on our service to customers. Please contact us in any of the ways mentioned above.