Unhappy with your current Letting agent?
Are you unhappy with your current Letting agent? Maybe 2018 is the time to take the plunge and move agents? It is an easy process and just a bit of effort on your part could result in a much better service for years to come. Below is an idea of what is required to move agents - we are here to guide you through the process and can assist every step of the way.
Things you will need to do:
- Confirm how much formal notice you are required to give to your current agent, and then write to your agent giving any required notice.
- Let us know the date you propose we take over the management -this will likely be the date the above notice expires.
- Ideally obtain you current tenant/s name/s and contact information from your current agent.
- Complete our terms and conditions form, which we will email to you prior to taking over management.
Things we will do:
1. We will write to your current tenant/s introducing our company and informing them about the next steps to take for a smooth tenancy transfer.
2.We will contact your previous agent to request all the relevant paperwork for this tenancy, including tenancy agreements, gas safety certificate, deposit etc.
3. We will make an appointment to meet your current tenants in person and to carry out a property inspection to familiarise ourselves with the property and to ensure everything is in order.
We would be delighted to assist you with the management of your property and if there is anything we can do to help you further, please let us know.